Rollin’ into the weekend ready to play! And lucky for me sometimes, Theo, let’s me play with his toys! But IRL I’ll probably be watching Netflix and packing for our upcoming Europe trip!
You might think I am crazy, but this is my 3rd big Europe trip, and this time I’ve set the bar high and packing it all in a carry-on! On our last two trips, we were traveling during the winter, and I managed to do it all in this bag. I think if I can get wool coats, hats, and rain boats in that bag- I should be able to get rompers, swim suits, and flip flops into an even smaller bag.
Currently the Nordstrom anniversary sale is going on, and I’ve decide to grab a few items I feel will be essential for my up coming trip to Europe.
- Madewell Green Utility Jacket– We are traveling in the summer, but headed up into French Alps. This fall jacket is lightweight enough to pair with all my summer clothes, and will carry me late into Texas fall when I get back.
- Nike LunarEpic– You have to travel with a great pair of sneakers. These are the perfect balance of style and performance, to get you to the terminal and the top of the hill!
- Zella Open Knee Leggings– These leggings are quintessential athleisure wear. I love how the knee cut-outs give them a ripped denim feel. I plan to wear these on the plane and our adventure days.
- Baublebar Luisa Tassel Earrings– I am new to the statement earring trend. I always lean towards a much more minimal style. I felt these earrings where the perfect “entry” earring. Their shape and style are quiet bold, but the neutral rose gold calms it down a touch. I plan to maximize my carry-on by bringing fun accessories like these!
- Zella Mesh Insert Training Tee– I love this glammed up work out tee. The mesh detailing is super cute and the material is incredibly lightweight. It will be perfect under the scorching Spain sun!
Not on sale- but I had to purchase a “walking sandal”. I wanted something neutral and comfortable -without looking too geriatric.
The Born Arica, fit the bill! With an extremely comfortable rubber sole, Born shoes, never disappoint for comfort and style.
My number one tip for being able to pack light is to start early and prepare! I actually go as far as creating a spreadsheet! Here’s an example of my current outline for this trip:
In my next post, I’ll shows you guys what else I bought, what I am bringing from my current closet, and how to fill in this spreadsheet to maximize your outfit possibilities!